Thursday, February 21, 2013

Hiking to the Buddha

We had one whole week off for Chinese New Year!  It was a great break but we had to find things to do.  On the Monday of our break we went to Changhua and hiked to a big Buddha.  It was a great hike along a mountain.  We walked a ton of stairs until we got to the top.  When we got there the tourists changed their attention from the Buddha to us.  I just love being a novelty here in Taiwan.  One guy asked Sunny if he could take his picture with her.  It's so strange.  When I come back to America it is going to be weird that nobody wants to take my picture.  :)  Oh well. 


The big Buddha in Changhua.

Stairs all the way up to the Buddha.

...still hiking.  :)

the view from the Buddha. 

It was a good hike!  I enjoyed myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment