Friday, February 1, 2013

What a great day!

Today the school had a field trip to a barbecue.  All of the students were invited to attend.  However, some parents decided that their time would be better suited in class.  So....due to this fact...I only had one student in my basic reading class today....ONE!  Oh well.  I was a little worried at first.  She is the brightest student in my class...being alone with her for three hours would be interesting.   I figured we would fly through all of our coursework.  And we did fly through our course work.  For our break time we went outside for a little while and played tag.  That was pretty fun.  Then, after break, Sunny brought her kids into my class and we played Guess Who and Uno.  She only had two kids so we thought it would be more fun to combine rather than just have one person in my class and two in hers.  It was so much fun!  I really enjoyed myself!  It was so nice only having to worry about one, well-behaved child rather than 9 crazy ones!  It was honestly the most fun I have had with any of my kids in a long time.  It was great!










No comments:

Post a Comment