Saturday, January 12, 2013

We found a new park!

Today is Saturday in Taiwan.  On Saturdays I have to teach from 9 to 11 in the morning.  After that I can explore all I want.  I had a lot of lesson planning to do so I thought I would just stay in.  But no...it is more fun to go explore.  :)  Erin, Sunny and I walked to a local park that was pretty close by.  It was so fun to just get out of the apartment and walk around.  Since we live at the school it is possible to never leave.  Plus, we live on the fourth floor so when we come home we have to walk up 4 flights of stairs...not very tempting.  :)  Anyways...I decided to force myself to get out.  I needed a break from lesson planning anyways.  The park is only about 10 minutes from our house.  


There were these fun little exercise machines at the park.  Toys for kids AND adults?!?  GENIUS!  :)  It was fun messing around and acting like children.



Don't worry...we did our fair share of playing on the kid's toys as well.  :)  Sometimes it's just fun to act like a kid. 


There is also a maze at the park.  Don't worry....we were able to find our way through and when we got out of the maze we saw a really cool monument.  Don't worry we didn't spend too much time at the park.  We did go back home to work on our lesson plans....eventually.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment